LAKESIDE CABIN RENTAL ON TIMS FORD
$105 PER NIGHT +TAX
All five, A-frame cabins available for rental are located on Tims Ford lake and have the same floor plan and general furnishings. Large decks on the back of each overlook the lake. Use of our boat launch ramp and adjacent parking are complimentary for all cabin guests.
Features & Furnishings:
- 28" Flat Screen TV
- Basic Cable
- Verizon Wireless Cell Service Extenders
- Sleeper Sofa
- Kitchen Table & 4 Chairs
- Kitchenette w/Sink (no oven or stove)
- Small Refrigerator
- Coffee Pot
- 2 Full Size Beds
(Returning customers, please note that we no longer have mattresses in the lofts of the cabins and plan accordingly.)
- Full Bathroom
- Bed & Bath Linens
- Most things not on this list are not available in the cabins, including kitchen utensils.
- Small charcoal grills are located outside each cabin, if you plan to grill out, don't forget your cooler/charcoal/utensils.
- Ice is available for sale in the restaurant
- Emergency first aid, drinks (beer, soft drinks, juice, etc.), snacks, tshirts, sweatshirts, sunglasses, and more are available for sale in the restaurant as well.
Pets are permitted in cabins and rooms, but a $25 fee will be assessed. Dogs are welcome throughout the marina--but they must be on a leash. If your dog does not play well with others or barks excessively, please to leave it at home! Our restaurant is extremely busy on the weekends and sometimes during the week, there won't be a way to keep your pet secluded.
Cabin, room, and boat reservations cannot be completed through email correspondence at this time, but must be made over the phone or in person. All reservations require a full name, contact number, driver's license (or just ID), and a valid credit card (to keep on file in the event of damages or other additional charges). No deposit is required, but our cancellation policy dictates that when reservations are broken without 24 hours notice FOR ANY REASON,we reserve the right to charge the card on file for the all or part of the room rate.